Hello 'Future' Associate!
Before we jump into the next steps, just one quick note (in case you missed it)...
WARNING: Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture that are the core of our success. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you.
Check out this quick list that describes our Junior Associate Program, and what you can expect by joining our team.
This option for individuals who are ready to change their life and the lives as many people as possible. JTR offers a career path that will set you on your way to reach your personal goals through leveraging our national network. Agents that complete this program will have opportunities available locally, and nationally based of production, leadership skills, and desire to change the world of real estate.
- · Complete Ignite within first 100 days
- · Complete office Buyer Agreements Training
- · Complete 100 Days in Productivity Playbook
- · Lead Generate Daily
- · Show properties, write and negotiate offers.
- · Represent JTR’s Mission, Vision, and Values to all clients.
- · On the job training
- · Administrative support
- · Weekly coaching
- · Access to MAPs Coaching Training Tools
- · Immediate income opportunities
- · Mentorship and solid career path
Current Career Opportunities
- · Full-time Buyer Agent/ Buyer Team Leader
- · Full-time Listing Agent/ Listing Team Leader
- · ISA/OSA/ Director of Lead Generation
- · Expansion Partner/ Director of Expansion / Regional Director
- · Director of Sales
- · Executive Administrator
- · Commission to start. Salary positions available.
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
Go to Tony Robbin's DISC Personality Assessment (click here)
and complete the questionnaire. Once completed, email a copy to email@example.com.
Then enter your "scores" into the MESSAGE box and click submit.
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system as well as an email from our Head of Talent asking you for a few more things so ensure all your contact information is 100% accurate.