Hello 'Future' Referral Partner!
Before we jump into the next steps, just one quick note (in case you missed it)...
WARNING: Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture that are the core of our success. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you.
Check out this quick list that describes our Junior Associate Program, and what you can expect by joining our team.
Our referral agent program is great for newer agents or agents who have hit a production ceiling for one reason or another, and are looking to jump start their businesses. Through our referral agent program, you are able to continue your own real estate business while leveraging JTR’s resources.
- · Complete Ignite or meet experience requirements.
- · Complete office Buyer Agreements Training
- · Work leads to JTR Standards.
- · Represent JTR’s Mission, Vision, and Values to all clients.
- · Show properties, write offers, and negotiate deals.
- · Use JTR Admin for all JTR deals.
- · On the job training
- · Immediate income opportunities
- · Administrative Support
- · Commission/Referral Fee
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
Go to Tony Robbin's DISC Personality Assessment (click here)
and complete the questionnaire. Once completed, email a copy to email@example.com.
Then enter your "scores" into the MESSAGE box and click submit.
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system as well as an email from our Head of Talent asking you for a few more things so ensure all your contact information is 100% accurate.